Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nailing myself down

Had a wake up call not only from my kids again (love their enthusiasm!) but also from a terrific friend.  She has a very motivational website aimed at getting you healthier (http://fittipdaily.com) which I love to read!  She gave me a mention today and it has helped me want to get back in the game.  My motivation has been so low and my desire to need exercise... well... let's be honest, it sucks!  I know if I just kick my butt and get my head wrapped around it again it will get easier.  Support is always helpful, so Thanks Adria!  Back to making me feel held accountable again!

http://fittipdaily.com/blog-your-way-to-a-thinner-you-5021/
My kiddos have been grabbing my hands every night and excitedly shoving me toward the tv with cries of, "time to workout mom!!"  Love those little monkies!  They even make me move on to the harder levels of the workout if we've already done the easier ones.  They laugh at me when I moan and groan, but they MAKE me do it.  Pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment