Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Need to lose weight? Don't hide the scale!

I've been feeling my weight start to creep up little by little so what did I do about it?  I put the scale away in the cupboard!!  WHAT?!!!  Still not sure why that made sense at the time but I know it didn't help me in my weight loss quest!  Yeah, so this morning when I got dressed and my clothes rebelled and cried out in agony as I tried to force them over my expanding body I decided it was time.  Time to get serious, time to get back in the game.  Drag out the scale and dust it off.  Stepped once and closed my eyes... opened one and forced my gaze down to the neon display.  NO!  Can't be!  It's been in the cupboard on it's side, it needs to reset... yeah, that's gotta be it.  Let it reset and step again.  Hmmm... that's still not right.  Again... ok, ok, I get it!  I have ignored, nay, beaten down the little voice that tried to warn me.  And here I am with plenty more of me to show for it.

176.4

Anyway, I am trying to incorporate my new inspiration seeking goal as often as possible. The 'everyday' part of it isn't happening yet... but I'll get there. My family has been doing our best to have new experiences and adventures and we've been pretty successful.

Here's to finding your inspirations, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment