Monday, February 15, 2010

Spread joy

Had a super great walk on the treadmill this morning!  It was a nice weekend enjoying my family and today marks the start of a new week and new goals!  According to my birthday horoscope, following the tradgedies of the last 2 years I have an amazing year in store.  I'm looking ahead with hopeful eyes and taking in my grip the things that are under my control and letting go of those that are not.  I've also decided to participate in the kind words campaign and encourage anyone reading this to do the same. 
It is simply this: At least one day a week, if not more, say at least one encouraging thing to someone who needs it. Say something uplifting, positive and true. Say it without expectation, but with the intention of spreading good in the world. Mean what you say. Notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment