Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is with me??

Here it is, the truth I mean.  I have been unmotivated, and maybe not completely honest with myself.  I try to eat well and tell myself good job and then later, rationalize eating candy.  I think that I've worked hard and I deserve it.  I walk on the treadmill one day and then take the next off.  What is going on with me?  One week I managed 6 days and last week it was like 3.  I'm so happy when I do a great job and the next day I'm tired and not feeling like it.  Finding room in my busy day has been hard, that's no joke.  Balancing my job, my kids and my husband's nutty schedule trying to squeeze in treadmill time... YIKES! 

Maybe letting out the frustration will help me move forward.  I ordered Jillian Michaels Shred workout, maybe a change in the workout will help too.  Gotta keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment