Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Such a scaredy cat

Doesn't it feel good to have a plan?  I always feel relieved when I come up with an elaborate plan even if I have no clue how to force myself to follow through.  It's like my brain just needs to know that in fact, I am capable of thinking strategically even if my adherence is less than 50%.  Things seem to fall into place more easily and my stress level subsides greatly. 
So now that I have this new "plan" what on earth do I do with it?  Follow it? Well, duh.  Mustering up the courage is a whole other kettle of fish!  I know exactly what I need to do... this should be so simple! Why is it that I can't take the first steps?  Day by day, I find legitimate (or otherwise) excuses of why I should put it off until tomorrow.  I am really hoping that by the end of this week I can proudly say that there is no going back, that I am fearlessly moving forward into the unknown! 

but... I will probably wait until Friday...

Oh yes... current weight: 172.2 (down from 176.6 last week!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment