Thursday, January 7, 2010

Doing the job is all about the right tools

I decided that if I am going to do this, I should do it right and not guess.  So I went to the store today and upgraded my crappy bathroom scale with the number dial to a digital that is supposed to be accurate within .2 of a pound.  No offense to my husband who bought me the old scale as a gift (I had asked for it, he doesn't have a death wish).  So as of today, here is my accurate weight...

204.4 lbs (still yikes!)

I am going to assume that the old scale was correct and still consider 206 as my jumping off point because let's face it, it made me want to jump off a cliff.  I did not hop back on the treadmill last night as I'd hoped, my husband has started working odd hours and I didn't want to wake him as he is settling into his new routine.  I do have my sneakers on now so I might as well get my big ole booty out of this chair and climb some mountains!

Like Miley says "...it's the climb"

No comments:

Post a Comment