Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday UPDATE

The weekend is over.  It's dreary and rainy here and I'm feeling the drag this kind of weather brings.  I just hopped off the treadmill and my muscles are still feeling all the little electric impulses.  I simply set the speed and incline today and spent a constant 43 minutes just walking. 

I have been doing my best to increase hydration and with this kind of shift my body will be retaining much more water to replenish the energy I am using as well as condition the areas of my body that aren't used to as much physical activity.  With that in mind here are the stats:

weight: 201.8
waist: 43
hips: 47
bust: 44



Which means no movement in the measurements, but that will come with time.  I've lost a total of 4.2 lbs!  Hopefully I can combat my poopy mood with exercise and by this time next week I will have fallen below that dreaded 200 lb mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment