Friday, January 8, 2010

Here comes the weekend

Woohoo!  It's Friday and despite a mid week lull in my motivation, I am feeling great!  Had a Kashi bar for breakfast, jumped on the treadmill and after 43 minutes, 2.13 miles, drumroll please.... 338 calories!  Of course the calories are calculated by the preprogrammed treadmill that has never asked for my weight, height or other stats which would be used to accurately calculate caloric use. 

Old Navy has 75% off in the clearance section today and there is quite a bit of activewear in that section.  I ordered a few things thinking that my kickstart deserves a reward.  Putting on something I like also increases my wanting to work out.  So now if I can survive the weekend and be ready for my Monday weigh in...

Oh yeah~ my daughter's pearl of wisdom today while she watched me on the treadmill... Mommy, your tummy doesn't even look fat

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment