Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday UPDATE

It's Monday again.  I am bleary eyed after letting the kiddos crash in my bed last night and not getting alot of sleep.  I did my grocery shopping right from my list yesterday and the kitchen is well stocked with healthy things.  I weighed myself this morning and although I haven't slipped below that bad, bad cutoff number of 200, I am still losing which is the important part!  I took a nutrition class about 10 years ago and the dietition told us that there will always be a 1-2 week lull shortly after beginning any healthy regimen that is simply your body adjusting and countering the changes so that it can figure out what the hell is going on.  That is the point that many people call it quits because it seems hopeless.  I have been working my but off on the treadmill 5-6 days a week as well as drastically changing my diet so I must be on the right track. 

weight: 200.2
waist: 43
hips: 46
bust: 44
weight lost this week: 1.6
inches lost: 1

YAHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment