Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunny mood to match a beautiful day!

The sun is out again and I got up early and hit the treadmill!  I love that you can watch older episodes of your favorite shows online, best idea ever!  I got caught up on Biggest Loser which made me want to work harder and the time just flew... after 90 minutes, nearly 5 miles, I burned 490 calories!!!  I feel great, my mood is bright and I am ready for a great day!

I rewarded myself with a wonderful healthy breakfast of a whole grain english muffin with fresh spinich, egg whites, and a slice of cheese.  A giant glass of water and I feel fantastic!!  I don't feel that I am losing much weight this week, but I feel good and stronger so I think my muscle tone is improving and gaining mass. 

YAY ME!  And yay for Ryan too, I think he is feeling a little inspired today.  He just hopped on the treadmill and set it for "weight loss" *whew* he's a brave man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment