Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I cried like a loser watching "Biggest Loser"

Last night I sat down with a bowl of ice cream... fat free people!  I turned on the tube and decided to watch "Biggest Loser" for the first time ever.  Now I understand all the excitement!  It was motivating and heart wrenching and YES, I did connect on some spiritual level with those giant sad beautiful people.  I didn't want to see any of them go, it just wasn't fair!!  And... I even cried like a big dummy.  I'm thinking that in the future I should probably watch it on NBC's website the next day so I can hop on the treadmill at the same time. 

"Biggest Loser" did inspire me to take horrific pictures of myself this morning which I will not be posting yet.  At some point, when I am past the shock of seeing my gargantuan self I will post for the world to see along with updates of my progress.

30 minutes on the treadmill this morning on the "weight loss" setting, 200+ calories burnt and I may go back for more this afternoon...  If only I could balance my laptop from there and work...

No comments:

Post a Comment