Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today's Specials

I got a new family cookbook today focusing on healthy recipes the whole family will love.  I think I will go through this afternoon and pick out a couple things and make a shopping list.  I've got the exercise on track and in my tradition of doing one thing at a time, I think it's time to start adjusting the menu!  One thing I have found about cookbooks is that if it isn't packed with pictures I have a hard time wanting to make the recipes.  I have other healthy cookbooks that I've cracked open once or twice and the pages have never seen the light of day again...  so now that I know that about myself I can keep the frustration and desire to just quit under control.

Get to know your triggers.  Identifying the specific things that slow you down can make an enormous difference!  Do the things that make you more likely to be successful (no matter how silly or stupid).

No comments:

Post a Comment