Monday, January 25, 2010

MONDAY - need I say more?

Still very tired following a crazy weekend and a Sunday night battle of wills with my son.  Does getting mad burn calories?  It should, it sure takes a lot out of a person!  Toward the end of last week I was stepping on the scale and registering a whole pound less than I did this morning... grrrr.  Oh well, maybe it will disappear by next week and look even better...

weight: 199
waist: 43
hips: 46
bust: 44
weight lost this week: 1.2
inches lost: 0

I've been working so hard on the treadmill it would be nice to have some movement in the measurements.  Some days I am on for over an hour, which don't get me wrong, feels GREAT!  I've even been doing some light jogging (not my favorite thing).  Going to try hard to keep it up and keep seeing some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment